- To enact a worthy custodianship of the Cenotaph and Memorial on the hill at Toowong Memorial Park.
- To give a helping hand to all of those who have served or are currently in the ADF.
- To be as interactive as possible with the local community.
- To conduct ANZAC Day Dawn Services & Remembrance Day Services, befitting all who have died to ensure we have the freedoms that we tend to take for granted.
- To rebuild membership now that we have a home for the next 25 years.
- To continue raising the greater communities awareness of the 102 Anzacs already inscribed around the Cenotaph up on the hill.
- To acknowledge the 147 + WW2 combatants from the local community who died & deserve recognition at Toowong Memorial Park.
It is Toowong RSL’s charter to have appropriate Memorials for all from our catchment area who have died protecting our Australian way of life from the First World War to the current Afghanistan conflict.
Latest Newsletter – click link below
Information for members
Toowong RSL Sub-Branch meets at the Western Districts Rugby Union Club; Link to Club website.
Meetings are held quarterly on the 3rd Sunday in March, May, August and November commencing at 10am. Social activities are held throughout the year.
You can contact the Sub-Branch via email to: email@example.com
Pensions and Advocacy support is available through the RSL SED Pensions and Advocacy Office at Greenslopes Private Hospital on 07 3394 7235 or 07 3394 7077 during normal business hours.